|Game Name||Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator
|Mod Features||Unlocked Everything|
Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator Mod APK provides you with a high-quality simulation of flight, allowing you to explore the world from above. Explore the fantastic region of the San Francisco Bay Area and its surroundings with a large selection of highly detailed aircrafts and fully animated 3D cockpits.
Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator puts a great deal of focus on accurate flight simulation, highly detailed aircraft, and beautiful, photo-realistic scenery.
Become a pilot and soar over the famous Golden Gate Bridge or explore Alcatraz Island. Experience the basics of flight or practice landings in a variety of conditions using the ILS navigation system with our Flight School.
Meanwhile, Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator has a friendly interface requiring virtually no training. You will get all aircrafts unlocked.
Need to try other games? Download Aerofly fs MOD APK & Aerofly 1 MOD APK
- Choose from more than 70 airports
- Includes 6 aircraft (Learjet 45, Learjet 45, Baron 58, ASG 29 glider, Pitts S-2B biplane)
- 11 aircraft available for purchase ( Airbus A320, Airbus A380, B737-500, B747-400, King Air C90 GTx, Aermacchi MB-339, Corsair F4U, Extra 330, Swift S1 glider, P-38 Lightning and Sopwith Camel )
- A high-resolution, animated 3D cockpit on all aircraft
- Night-time lighting in the cockpit
- The automatic tuning of navigation (ILS, NDB, and VOR)
- A realistic flight simulation
- The latest in autopilot technology
- Learn to fly with interactive flight school
- Bay Area aerial photos taken at high resolution
- At night, illuminated buildings
- Lighting PAPI runways
- The Altitude Callout
- More than 40.000 square miles of airspace
- Navigate by displaying terrain features such as mountains, lakes, and cities
- Easily adjust the time of day
- Turbulence, wind, and thermals are adjustable
- Systems for replaying
- View modes include following, cockpit flying, towering, and HUD viewing among others
You can experience the intriguing world of flying in this exclusive Flight Simulator.
A reminder: Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator will only run smoothly on tablets or phones with a powerful graphics processor due to the highly detailed 3D graphics and cockpit.
It is important to note that Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator is about 1,5 GB in size. Be sure your smartphone or tablet has enough free space.
How to Install Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator?
- Download the Mod APK file from the above download button
- Uninstall the official version of the game if you have
- Allow unknown resources
- Click on the apk file to install the game
- Complete all the steps
- Open the app once installed
What’s New in the Latest Version?
- Many devices now perform faster. Set the graphics quality to low or medium only.
- Improvements in Android 8 ( Oreo ) and Android 9 ( Pie ) support
- Enhanced navigation planning
- Support for Gamepads is much improved
- There are now more airports in Northern California
- New runway graphics
- The A380 now has new liveries
- At airports, there are more airplanes. Quality settings determine the density.
- Airliners and military jets with extended cockpit displays
“Preety nice and physics are more realistic then ever, but this did not meet my expectations. You can’t fly anywhere but san fransisco without paying more then you already paid for the game. I’m refunding it.” By Mason Klock
“This is the best all around flight simulator. Good selection of aircraft, interactive cockpit, realistic features, good graphics and what seems to be pretty good flight physics. I would suggest updating all the planes (airliners especially) to have all features in all planes (eg engine switches work in a380 too). Additionally, there is no weight and fuel options and you can only fly in California. I think this game deserves 4 stars (for now) but I am giving it 5 to encourage future development.” By Daniel Carvosso
“I had Aerofly FS2 for PC which alas, had a motherboard failure. In the interim, I bought a Lenovo Android tablet with an AMD 4 Chip running under Chromium, and I wanted a flight sim for casual enjoyment. I installed Aerofly 2, and I am well pleased–graphics are set high, performance is excellent, and it works well. I was surprised it does not seem to see my gaming control, where other apps do see it, so I have to use the mouse. Long cross country flights in the SF Bay Area are possible.” By Cactus521
“Now the sounds are pretty good, controls are a bit tough but easy to use once you get the hang of it, but honestly the simulator overall was a little underwhelming, plus the huge download for not much that i could see. going to be refunding my money.” By Bobby Knowlton. Review Source
What’s New in the Latest Version?
Maintenance release for newer Android versions